New to hobby

_afc14c00-9875-4f40-9f02-57605d7c7aec.jpeg
 
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new in this hobby about 4 months. I have a 29 gallon tank with a red fire shrimp, some hermit crabs and four small Cora’ls, and one big Toadstool leather. What type I have no idea. The one I ordered online was not a wysiwyg,,, anyway… I just suddenly lost my two clowns yesterday and I don’t know why. I’m searching for what went wrong. So here I am. Thanks again.
Welcome!

What test kits do you have? Lets start there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new