New to hobby

Just starting my journey. Purchased used Fluval Evo 13.5. Caribsea Live Black sand, Life Reef Dry rock from Premium Aquatics, basket for chamber 1 from 3dOcean, debating on which pump to change to, RFG for stock outlets, I may Buy Aquaknight A029 as it's within my budget. The Dr Tim's to do a fishless cycle. New 50 watt heater. Will have used one as a backup. Considering Inkbird to monitor heat just in case a heater goes wonky. Fighting against my nature and determined to take my time. Pick each fish and coral with purpose. I am considering A Percula clown, Green clown goby and a Citron clown goby. Possibly a firefish....too many?
Welcome
 
20230604_203550.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new