new to hobby

lefty54

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
36
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to hobby, I have learned that I could just hire someone to build my reef aquarium but not the way I want to go.
I am sure I will have my failures but figure I will learn a lot from doing it myself and others experiences. First up is finding the aquarium new or used ? Liking the pernicular best, for viewing from 3 sides, thinging 150 to 180 gal, display.
 
Welcome to R2R!

D2CABB9C-9922-41AF-BCE2-2CBE1C342B04.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @lefty54
It’s awesome that you joined us here at Reef Excellence.

You’ll become a reefing Master Builder in no time with the help of all the
super helpful
super friendly,
super awesome
super positive,
and
super knowledgeable, smart & clever participants that frequent this forum.
There’s no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef, & good luck with your Peninsular build

Steve

1581367562400.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new