new to hobby

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here lots of help to be had

pics required lol
go big or go home lol


also try to find used complete set up ,up and running will have every thing that you need,eq live rock lights 1 shot big pain to move but well worth it,can always upgrade and tweek from there DO NOT REUSE SAND ,happy reefing
 
Welcome to R2R!!

DDABB70A-C4A0-4C03-9446-69173FA32A46.gif
 
Welcome aboard. Always get a larger tank than you think you need. I built my tank around what I wanted in my sump and the type of fish I wanted. And decided length was more important than height. Easier to clean things that way. And think about the rockwork. You need room for that. My current tank is 5 feet long. Big mistake, should have gone 6 feet long. My angels would love it.

Good luck!
Shelley
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new