New to hobby

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg
 
I don't know about now, but back in the day a guy had to have a much bigger tank than his girlfriend or else he might eventually suffer from feelings of inadequacy?

Get a much bigger tank, and Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello everyone! Started my very first tank about a month ago! It is currently a 10gal with 2 tiny clowns, 3 snails, 2 hermits, 1 strawberry crab, and a few beginner corals. Used turbo start to get everything going and it worked like a dream and got me right where I should be.
Planning to upgrade to a 20long or 29gal tank here very shortly (next sale at petco or a donation of a 20long that my girlfriend is upgrading from).
Hopefully I can learn a lot here and become much more knowledgeable in everything aquarium!

While I’m here, any suggestions on the 2 tanks I’m deciding between would be greatly appreciated, along with any suggestions on the transferring of everything!

74423BC0-4AB9-439B-8DF2-98BB10966867.jpeg C1781E6D-85EF-484B-B201-BB4C9C9A9B71.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Nice start to your tank.
 
Hello everyone! Started my very first tank about a month ago! It is currently a 10gal with 2 tiny clowns, 3 snails, 2 hermits, 1 strawberry crab, and a few beginner corals. Used turbo start to get everything going and it worked like a dream and got me right where I should be.
Planning to upgrade to a 20long or 29gal tank here very shortly (next sale at petco or a donation of a 20long that my girlfriend is upgrading from).
Hopefully I can learn a lot here and become much more knowledgeable in everything aquarium!

While I’m here, any suggestions on the 2 tanks I’m deciding between would be greatly appreciated, along with any suggestions on the transferring of everything!

74423BC0-4AB9-439B-8DF2-98BB10966867.jpeg C1781E6D-85EF-484B-B201-BB4C9C9A9B71.jpeg
[/QU
Hello everyone! Started my very first tank about a month ago! It is currently a 10gal with 2 tiny clowns, 3 snails, 2 hermits, 1 strawberry crab, and a few beginner corals. Used turbo start to get everything going and it worked like a dream and got me right where I should be.
Planning to upgrade to a 20long or 29gal tank here very shortly (next sale at petco or a donation of a 20long that my girlfriend is upgrading from).
Hopefully I can learn a lot here and become much more knowledgeable in everything aquarium!

While I’m here, any suggestions on the 2 tanks I’m deciding between would be greatly appreciated, along with any suggestions on the transferring of everything!

74423BC0-4AB9-439B-8DF2-98BB10966867.jpeg C1781E6D-85EF-484B-B201-BB4C9C9A9B71.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new