New to it all

Bigrig67

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I am needing some prospective on some fish suggestions..

40 gallon tank:

2 established clowns
A new royal gramma basslet

what can I get away with? I’d love as my as possible with what I am working with any and all suggestions will help!

(just added new rocks reason why it’s murky)

289C3A82-ADDD-468C-BBDE-FC91874B1148.jpeg
 
I would look at adding a few Chromis and maybe a wrasse. Just look at the species of wrasse, as some can get quite large. I would look at a Fairy or Flasher Genus wrasse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new