New to R2R, 210 Reefman

210 Reef Tank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
92
Location
Richfield
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 210 gallon reef tank w a 40 gal sump. Been set up for about a year. Knock on wood have not had any serious issues yet. Notice I said yet. Looking forward to everyones help and guidance. Maybe someday I can return the favor when I figure out what I am doing. It's been quit the journal that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Prior to this reef tank I have had salt fish tanks only for years. Finally took the reef plunge.

20200208_133020.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Tank looks great !!

welcome34.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new