New to R2R, 5 Years in the hobby.

Jay_M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I thought it time to pay my dues on the meet and greet forum. I joined R2R last Tuesday and have been poking around daily since.

First off, my name is Jay and I'm from North Carolina. To be clear, I am not a master chemist, nor am I a master biologist, I am just a guy that has logged countless hours researching tank problems and critters due to encountering the many issues that reefers face when taking on the task of creating that perfect bowl of water. I have also spent countless hours just researching things to know why things do what they do and why they are the way they are (I think its a condition, but I'm sure many reading this can relate).

I have only been in the hobby for 5 years, so I know there is still much to learn, but I joined this forum with the hope that I will be of at least SOME help to SOMEONE.

One thing that makes this hobby so great is the teamwork involved, whether it be swapping frags straight up to help build diversity within a club, a friend loaning equipment in a pinch at 3am, or this forum, and the sharing of near PRICELESS advice that may be the difference between someone hanging it up, or conquering that bryopsis garden. It is blatantly clear that there is a number of people on this forum that takes pride in being that difference and to them I say thank you!

I look forward to contributing to this forum, and also to continue to learn from the many experts that patrol this forum as I have already learned so much in just the week I've been a member!

-Jay M

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, Jay. You will love it here!

Post pics of your setup :)

Back