New to R2R and Forums in General!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryanfuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bryanfuel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
301
Reaction score
410
Location
Costa Mesa, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! I've been in the saltwater fishtank hobby for about 6 years now. A large portion of that was when I lived in Hawaii though so I have more experience with fish than I do coral but I'm starting to change that. I always knew these forums existed but never joined them for some reason until now!

Currently I have a 24G biocube with some softies and a chalice. I'll be on the hunt today for a Euphillia and birds nest.
 
Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello All! I've been in the saltwater fishtank hobby for about 6 years now. A large portion of that was when I lived in Hawaii though so I have more experience with fish than I do coral but I'm starting to change that. I always knew these forums existed but never joined them for some reason until now!

Currently I have a 24G biocube with some softies and a chalice. I'll be on the hunt today for a Euphillia and birds nest.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…See you are not new to Reefing…
Explore…Learn…Share

2DV.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new