New to R2R and the hobby

Olefreebe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
554
Reaction score
2,236
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. As the title implies I am new to the community and to the reefing Hobby. I have been interested in the hobby for quite some time but never took the plunge until very recently.
After a lot of research on the subject from a very reliable source (R2R), and of course okaying it with my wife, I went ahead and dived into the hobby.
I procured all the essentials to get my system up and cycling (picture included is day 1).
20200503_214838.jpg
20200503_214951.jpg
I look forward to starting a threat about my build and to get feedback and input from the community. As this is my first saltwater tank and my first Forum please excuse me as I fumble my way through the process of learning both of these at the same time.

20200503_214733.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello everyone. As the title implies I am new to the community and to the reefing Hobby. I have been interested in the hobby for quite some time but never took the plunge until very recently.
After a lot of research on the subject from a very reliable source (R2R), and of course okaying it with my wife, I went ahead and dived into the hobby.
I procured all the essentials to get my system up and cycling (picture included is day 1).
20200503_214838.jpg
20200503_214951.jpg
I look forward to starting a threat about my build and to get feedback and input from the community. As this is my first saltwater tank and my first Forum please excuse me as I fumble my way through the process of learning both of these at the same time.

20200503_214733.jpg
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new