new to R2R aquareef 275

  • Thread starter Thread starter bj89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bj89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all my name is Ben and have been on a couple of forum for a few months now but new to R2R,
I'm based in Essex uk currently running an aquareef 275 for the past 5-6months it is being run on the triton method with 2 x AI vega LEDs a phos reactor and so on, it's heavy on the sps a few lps and a couple of softys also love my fish so far it's a great mixed reef and I love the tank,
Here's a couple pics and I hope to be an active member as I can [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415096787.605201.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415096806.489867.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415096836.694585.jpg

Also my camera skills leave a lot to be desired lol cheers Ben
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R bj89! Tank looks good!!
 
welcome_zps36212b49.gif
 
Hello great looking tank. I would do 10-20% WC but it really depends on your nutrient levels. If your nitrates are high lean more towards the 20 end and more often. Mine stay undetectable so I do a 10% every other week
 
Need some help with the water change how much water do I do for the first time

Depending on setup and so on 10-15% every other week to s normally good, I am on triton method so none unless something is astray
 
*Welcome to the forum! You have a nice diverse collection of corals!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new