new to R2R from Italy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giulio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Giulio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm new here. My 650 liters tank runs about two years and means. I use Zeovit system, now I'm using only few Korallen Zucht products because is a stable system now. It measure 100x100x75H centimeters.

4 Hydra 52
1 Hydra26
Skimmer Ati powercone 250i
Korallen Zucht S calcium reactor
Skimz Zeolit reactor
2 Mp40 QD

2uesm12.jpg


2j5gm84.jpg


16gh4ie.jpg


117e6o2.jpg


qxjn9f.jpg


90d6kx.jpg


2wpiav9.jpg


5yyecx.jpg


b67axf.jpg


qyd46b.jpg
 
Beautiful! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome home, you'll love it here!

Gorgeous tank thanks so much for sharing!!
 
Welcome to R2R;)
Beautiful Tank.
 
What are you dosing right now, I am runing zeovit to, just have some problems with buildup on the glass :/
 
benvenuto a reef2reef, grande acquario e immagini, dove si vive in italia I miei nonni sono da Cittanova Reggio Clabria
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new