New to R2R from Texas

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Hey, everyone! I'm Leah. I'm new to Reef2Reef. I've only been in the hobby for a couple of years, but my husband and I love it. I'm looking forward to sharing with, and learning from all of you. Happy reefing!
~Leah
Welcome to the team!
 
Hey, everyone! I'm Leah. I'm new to Reef2Reef. I've only been in the hobby for a couple of years, but my husband and I love it. I'm looking forward to sharing with, and learning from all of you. Happy reefing!
~Leah
Hey there, welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new