New to R2R (Philly area)

Welcome Sam

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Hey there. My name is Sam and new to the R2R community. I have a nano reef in my current setup for about 8 months. Prior I had a HVAC malfunction in my apartment and roasted my 1 year old tank so i had to start over. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 with the stock lighting
5BF10D53-95C1-49E3-8A10-0FE98E6F7662.jpeg
Nice tank - sorry about the HVAC -welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new