New to R2R....sort of

Usmcmmills05

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hello, New to posting in R2R, have lurked for who knows how long... Have had all sorts of fun in this hobby, started saltwater in '02 (did freshwater for quite some time before that) and have had anywhere from 10g Nano to 180g reef tanks with different types of filtration and various lighting along the way (I enjoy the creation experimentation aspect of the hobby)... Due to military service and some other things I ended up taking everything down in '09 but have moved to a new chapter of life and have an opportunity to start up the hobby again, I'm a little late on posting here as I've already started some of my build (40g breeder, all I realistically have room for at the moment)... I'm thinking of starting a thread to show the build from the ground up and progress along the way. Always open to suggestions and willing to learn though.
 
Welcome home officially, you'll love it here!

Keep us posted with your build!!
 
Welcome aboard, Usmcmmills05!

It doesn't matter when in your build you start posting, but we sure do enjoy a good build thread! The important part is that you and the creatures you keep are happy with the end result. This is a great place to find a few kernels to help you along that path.

~Bruce
 
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for serving our country!! You're at the right place for helpful people.

welcom.jpg
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the support/thanks for non aquarium related things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new