New to R2R

coopa37

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
Location
Anchorage
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! After owning several tanks that I had bought from people on Craigslist/Facebook and doing things cheap and high maintenance I swore that when I got back into the hobby it would be with new equipment and with some automation. After about 8 years away, I bought a brand new Reefer 250 G2 from my LFS October of 2022. I've had the tank running for a year now and struggled through failed quarantine, disease management, cyan, Dinos, super low nutrients and am FINALLY getting things relatively stable.

I live in Alaska so we don't have a lot of access to much of anything, always have to pay for shipping, and very often just simply can't get things shipped. My LFS is small but the guys are great and they work hard to get people what is needed. I'm not really an activate participant in forums but have ALWAYS followed this community and discussion groups when I run into problems.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hey everyone! After owning several tanks that I had bought from people on Craigslist/Facebook and doing things cheap and high maintenance I swore that when I got back into the hobby it would be with new equipment and with some automation. After about 8 years away, I bought a brand new Reefer 250 G2 from my LFS October of 2022. I've had the tank running for a year now and struggled through failed quarantine, disease management, cyan, Dinos, super low nutrients and am FINALLY getting things relatively stable.

I live in Alaska so we don't have a lot of access to much of anything, always have to pay for shipping, and very often just simply can't get things shipped. My LFS is small but the guys are great and they work hard to get people what is needed. I'm not really an activate participant in forums but have ALWAYS followed this community and discussion groups when I run into problems.
Hello, and welcome. This is a great site with a ton of knowledge and experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new