New to R2R

E.R.A.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
42
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am new to R2R but I have been into aquariums fresh/marine for over 10 years. I am getting back into reefing and getting a friend involved since he had not dipped into marine tanks before. I figured its a good idea to get on a forum again and see where people are buying from and what new tips and tricks are floating around.

Cheers!
 
Welcome to the R2R community!
1704396739677.jpeg
 
Hello,

I am new to R2R but I have been into aquariums fresh/marine for over 10 years. I am getting back into reefing and getting a friend involved since he had not dipped into marine tanks before. I figured its a good idea to get on a forum again and see where people are buying from and what new tips and tricks are floating around.

Cheers!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello,

I am new to R2R but I have been into aquariums fresh/marine for over 10 years. I am getting back into reefing and getting a friend involved since he had not dipped into marine tanks before. I figured its a good idea to get on a forum again and see where people are buying from and what new tips and tricks are floating around.

Cheers!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif
 
Hello,

I am new to R2R but I have been into aquariums fresh/marine for over 10 years. I am getting back into reefing and getting a friend involved since he had not dipped into marine tanks before. I figured its a good idea to get on a forum again and see where people are buying from and what new tips and tricks are floating around.

Cheers!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new