New to R2R

KBALON23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

IMG_8576.jpg IMG_8577.jpg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

Welcome to R2R!

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Be aware that the GSP will spread through all the rocks. If that is what you want, you can keep like this. But if you want to put other corals, I would recommend to glue the GSP in an apart rock, because can be hard to remove in the future. I like the GSP wall on the back glass (like here in my tank).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
K

KBALON23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be aware that the GSP will spread through all the rocks. If that is what you want, you can keep like this. But if you want to put other corals, I would recommend to glue the GSP in an apart rock, because can be hard to remove in the future. I like the GSP wall on the back glass (like here in my tank).
I think That is the look I am trying to go for the time being, as coming from a very dense planted freshwater tank, I am trying to go the route of having the gsp cover the rocks, almost to mimic grass or a planted look.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back