New to R2R

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230909_193602.jpg

Little tank.
20230926_180324.jpg

Big tank.
It's attached here like glue.
All started from one quarter sized piece. Now in both tanks.
I like the look but careful what you wish for sometimes!
Welcome Welcome to R2R!

James Rutherford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
New to the site but have kept reef tanks snice 1990. I quit about 7 years ago due to health concerns that left me unable to adequately care for my at the time 350 gallon reef.
I on a whim stopped in at the store I used to frequent and bought a nano aquarium. A 33 gallon from Red Sea.
All I can say is wow, prices have skyrocketed. Even if I could manage a large reef it would be out of my price range. I could never afford the animals I used to keep. All that to say is that I believe the future of our hobby lies with the smaller aquariums.
Look forward to reading about everyone’s victories and learning from their defeats

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
New to the site but have kept reef tanks snice 1990. I quit about 7 years ago due to health concerns that left me unable to adequately care for my at the time 350 gallon reef.
I on a whim stopped in at the store I used to frequent and bought a nano aquarium. A 33 gallon from Red Sea.
All I can say is wow, prices have skyrocketed. Even if I could manage a large reef it would be out of my price range. I could never afford the animals I used to keep. All that to say is that I believe the future of our hobby lies with the smaller aquariums.
Look forward to reading about everyone’s victories and learning from their defeats
Welcome back to the hobby!

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

IMG_8576.jpg IMG_8577.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!!

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

IMG_8576.jpg IMG_8577.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back