New to R2R

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
20230909_193602.jpg

Little tank.
20230926_180324.jpg

Big tank.
It's attached here like glue.
All started from one quarter sized piece. Now in both tanks.
I like the look but careful what you wish for sometimes!
Welcome Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi,
New to the site but have kept reef tanks snice 1990. I quit about 7 years ago due to health concerns that left me unable to adequately care for my at the time 350 gallon reef.
I on a whim stopped in at the store I used to frequent and bought a nano aquarium. A 33 gallon from Red Sea.
All I can say is wow, prices have skyrocketed. Even if I could manage a large reef it would be out of my price range. I could never afford the animals I used to keep. All that to say is that I believe the future of our hobby lies with the smaller aquariums.
Look forward to reading about everyone’s victories and learning from their defeats
 
Hi,
New to the site but have kept reef tanks snice 1990. I quit about 7 years ago due to health concerns that left me unable to adequately care for my at the time 350 gallon reef.
I on a whim stopped in at the store I used to frequent and bought a nano aquarium. A 33 gallon from Red Sea.
All I can say is wow, prices have skyrocketed. Even if I could manage a large reef it would be out of my price range. I could never afford the animals I used to keep. All that to say is that I believe the future of our hobby lies with the smaller aquariums.
Look forward to reading about everyone’s victories and learning from their defeats
Welcome back to the hobby!
 
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

IMG_8576.jpg IMG_8577.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Howdy,

New to the saltwater aquarium space. Definitely more experienced in the freshwater realm. I started up a 30g saltwater tank (tank cycled about a month before any inputs into tank), with 2 gsp frags, Tomato Clown, and a yellow tail damsel, with other crabs and snails. Excited to join the community and learn! Always open to suggestions and upgrades.

IMG_8576.jpg IMG_8577.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new