New to R2R

Emrava

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
133
Reaction score
86
Location
Waukegan
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m Emmanuel Ramirez, currently living in Edinburg Texas, studying at a Bible College with my wife and kids. Been in the hobby for 2 years now and I love it.

Been using R2R for all kinds of information on the reefing Hobby, but finally decided to join.

Will be posting pictures of my soft coral pico tank I been working on soon.

Thank you for everything reef community.
 
welcome33.gif
 
I’m Emmanuel Ramirez, currently living in Edinburg Texas, studying at a Bible College with my wife and kids. Been in the hobby for 2 years now and I love it.

Been using R2R for all kinds of information on the reefing Hobby, but finally decided to join.

Will be posting pictures of my soft coral pico tank I been working on soon.

Thank you for everything reef community.
Welcome!
 
I’m Emmanuel Ramirez, currently living in Edinburg Texas, studying at a Bible College with my wife and kids. Been in the hobby for 2 years now and I love it.

Been using R2R for all kinds of information on the reefing Hobby, but finally decided to join.

Will be posting pictures of my soft coral pico tank I been working on soon.

Thank you for everything reef community.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
Here’s a picture of my pico tank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7725.jpeg
    IMG_7725.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 83

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new