New to R2R!

Manpeckz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
238
Reaction score
527
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’ve been floating in and out of this hobby for about 2 years attempting to run a 20 long with no sump. Not for the faint of heart, but some people learn the hard way.

There is a lot of inspiration and maybe even more knowledge on this forum so I’m excited to be here and learn from the best. Cheers
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new