New to R2R

DETANE

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
36
Location
91326
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R.
Super excited to join!!

I’m going to be building a 40gl cube AIO filled with mostly LPS and Softies. I’ll be Downsizing from larger tanks, but happy that it will keep me in the hobby . It’s a love hate relationship with reefing for me.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new