New to R2R

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Christine. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_1666.jpeg
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Well, you've come to the right place. You'll learn quite a bit here.

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Welcome, Christine! If you're looking to learn, you're in the right place! Do you have a tank yet, or are you doing some research before taking the plunge?
Hi thank you! I am figuring out how to work this forum and just saw this. I do have a 20 gallon tank that is 32 with the sump and a 15 gallon tank so far. I am only about a year and a half into the hobby so I am still learning alot everyday!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new