New to R2R

BearTheSquare

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
123
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! Long time lurker and live sale participant on here, but first time posting. I’ve been keeping nano reef tanks since 2011. My current tank is transferred from my 6 year old innovative marine 10 gallon, now an innovative marine 25 gallon lagoon. Zoas, Acans, and Euphyllia are my favorite corals and my tank definitely reflects that. I plan to start a tank journal here soon.

I am looking forward to participating in the community! Thanks for reading :)

IMG_4864.jpeg


IMG_4802.jpeg


IMG_4804.jpeg


IMG_4869.jpeg


Old Tank:

IMG_3150.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You have an amazing looking tank!
 
Nice. I have a 27g cube.. not nearly as populated as yours. What lights do you have?
Thanks! My tanks got 6 years of hammer growth moved into it, plus all of the frags I had bought in anticipation of the upgrade, so it’s definitely filled up quick.

I am running a radion xr15 g6 pro on this tank, but previously ran an ai prime hd for the entirety of my 10 gallon. So far I’ve noticed great growth and better coloration/coverage, but pretty much any light could grow the corals I’ve got in here!
 
Howdy! Long time lurker and live sale participant on here, but first time posting. I’ve been keeping nano reef tanks since 2011. My current tank is transferred from my 6 year old innovative marine 10 gallon, now an innovative marine 25 gallon lagoon. Zoas, Acans, and Euphyllia are my favorite corals and my tank definitely reflects that. I plan to start a tank journal here soon.

I am looking forward to participating in the community! Thanks for reading :)

IMG_4864.jpeg


IMG_4802.jpeg


IMG_4804.jpeg


IMG_4869.jpeg


Old Tank:

IMG_3150.jpeg
Welcome to the forums, tank looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new