New to R2R

TriedAndProven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
38
Reaction score
24
Location
ABQ, New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I'm new here! Initially I just stalked the Triton forums but the more time I spent here the more I liked the vibe so I signed up, then somehow didn't make an introduction thread, so this is it.

I have a little saltwater experience, my dad and had a 28g Nano Cube a few years ago but I got bitten by the Japanese nature aquarium bug. More and more I'm missing a marine tank though, so I've sold off all my ADA stuff and am remembering just how much money you can sink into a little glass box!

Build in progress is for a shallow little 22g rimless Aquamaxx that thinks it's a big tank. I'd love something bigger, but I'm just not in a place in my life I can yet. I'll get a build thread going soon!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new