New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luvnreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for introducing yourself :)
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
Thank you very much, I have looked over many forums before deciding to set my heels here, so far I have seen a wealth of knowledge from its many members and a lot of answers to my own questions
 
Welcome to r2r and the salt life !!
Thank you and I have waited nearly 25 years to enter the salt life and couldn't be more happy that I did, now just to get to know my corals better. So tough remembering all their names.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new