New to R2R

monkeymanolo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster, just got registered on R2R. Im currently in the middle of a move, I've' broken down my mixed reef 75g and I have everything in a 40g breeder.
Right now I'm interested in growing out my corals as much as possible and then dropping them in an AIO 125g+ system at some point in the next few months. Will be looking for recommendations on AIO systems. Happy to finally be on here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2).gif


#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Good luck with your move!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new