New to R2R

Sorry for the loss of your parents. Been there. But sounds like you've got a great friend there to show you some love. Awesome!
Best of luck with the tank. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (52).gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
looks like on the right path to recovery!
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. The only dumb question here is the one not asked.....Great to see you have gotten off your butt...Tough place to be but one foot in front of the other and things will get better. Reef On!!
 
Ramboisreal,
Thank you for sharing. I find my tanks very therapeutic. I have found that with loss there is a need for life and purpose; a desire to be constructive and useful; to have a pastime that brings joy. In part, these needs are filled by our hobby. I am glad that I have found a way to connect with this aspect of life as a way to become more able to connect with the wider living world. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new