New to R2R

Gods creation is amazing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Anthony and I’ve been in the hobby for 3 years . I only had fish up until 2 months ago And I finally got some corals!!! I love the science portion of this hobby as I’m a biochem major aspiring to be a Dr! Marine biology is for sure something I was interested in majoring in but didn’t haha
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new