New to R2R

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (26).gif
 
Hello my name is Anthony and I’ve been in the hobby for 3 years . I only had fish up until 2 months ago And I finally got some corals!!! I love the science portion of this hobby as I’m a biochem major aspiring to be a Dr! Marine biology is for sure something I was interested in majoring in but didn’t haha
Welcome to R2R Anthony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new