New to R2R

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hi all, I’m a South African reefer and I’ve been in the hobby for 2 years now.
it’s great to finally be on this forum




Here’s my tank that’s been up for 4 months now
079D14C8-B6FC-4802-BF91-9FEB2AE07307.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Ethan. Great looking tank.
 
Thanks guys, way more responses on here then our South African reefing forums
 
Hi and welcome from the UK. Very friendly and knowledgeable folk on here, you will love it.
Stay safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new