New to R2R

EthanSA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I’m a South African reefer and I’ve been in the hobby for 2 years now.
it’s great to finally be on this forum




Here’s my tank that’s been up for 4 months now
079D14C8-B6FC-4802-BF91-9FEB2AE07307.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE TANK!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Awesome to have you. Welcome. Hope you find the resourcefulness and awesomeness of everyone on R2R. We have THOUSANDS of great people, and 2 average ones...so you're sure to find what you need here!

;)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new