New to R2R!

Hello. New to the community and saltwater aquariums. So I can have success my first go around, I am planning to setup a tank. Here's what I have in mind.

AIO tank & stand: Red Sea Max E 260 or JBJ rimless 65
Fish: 2 naked clownfish, 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 six line wrasse, 1 royal gramma
Corals: Toadstool leather, purple mushroom, cabbage leather, spaghetti finger leather, GSP(?)

I want to focus on keeping things alive and happy. Soft corals so I don't have to dose. Hardy fish who eat readily. An AIO to get the use to a saltwater system and equipment. Input/suggestions are welcome.
Welcome aboard!!
 
Sorry I missed ya!

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new