New to R2R!

TrekReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. New to the community and saltwater aquariums. So I can have success my first go around, I am planning to setup a tank. Here's what I have in mind.

AIO tank & stand: Red Sea Max E 260 or JBJ rimless 65
Fish: 2 naked clownfish, 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 six line wrasse, 1 royal gramma
Corals: Toadstool leather, purple mushroom, cabbage leather, spaghetti finger leather, GSP(?)

I want to focus on keeping things alive and happy. Soft corals so I don't have to dose. Hardy fish who eat readily. An AIO to get the use to a saltwater system and equipment. Input/suggestions are welcome.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. New to the community and saltwater aquariums. So I can have success my first go around, I am planning to setup a tank. Here's what I have in mind.

AIO tank & stand: Red Sea Max E 260 or JBJ rimless 65
Fish: 2 naked clownfish, 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 six line wrasse, 1 royal gramma
Corals: Toadstool leather, purple mushroom, cabbage leather, spaghetti finger leather, GSP(?)

I want to focus on keeping things alive and happy. Soft corals so I don't have to dose. Hardy fish who eat readily. An AIO to get the use to a saltwater system and equipment. Input/suggestions are welcome.
Hey welcome! Glad you have decided to join, also take the time and gain knowledge before rushing into it!

Recently made a channel on YouTube and a couple of my videos could be super helpful! Enjoy and welcome to the thread!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you did your research and know exactly what you want! That is awesome! I personally like to get the tiniest fish possible (even in my 95g) because I love watching them grow. I got a 0.5-1'' royal gramma in there and it's getting so fat and maybe doubled in size already (I can finally see it from further away from the tank)!

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back