New to R2R

at11ok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my names Cristian and I am a new reef hobbyist. At the moment I have 3 tanks being, a 10 gal fresh water tank with 2 guppies, 2 long skirt tetras and 2 mollies, a 20 gal fresh water tank with 4 tetras, 2 loches, and 3 ángel fish, and a 55 gal reef tank with 3 black clown fish ,2 orange clown fish that surprisingly get along and 2 Kenya trees one at 5 inches and the other 2 inches.

FC059686-74E1-448B-8DD6-E53017CB8086.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my names Cristian and I am a new reef hobbyist. At the moment I have 3 tanks being, a 10 gal fresh water tank with 2 guppies, 2 long skirt tetras and 2 mollies, a 20 gal fresh water tank with 4 tetras, 2 loches, and 3 ángel fish, and a 55 gal reef tank with 3 black clown fish ,2 orange clown fish that surprisingly get along and 2 Kenya trees one at 5 inches and the other 2 inches.

FC059686-74E1-448B-8DD6-E53017CB8086.jpeg
Hi Cristian and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Thanks for photos! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even do a build thread for each of your tanks - a lot of other reefers also do salt and fresh

OP
OP
at11ok

at11ok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Cristian and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Thanks for photos! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even do a build thread for each of your tanks - a lot of other reefers also do salt and fresh
Yes I do want to start one but I am currently at work lol once I get off I plan on making my build thread. Thank you for the help and advise

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back