New to R2R

Caribfan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
25
Location
Dayton, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,

My name is Matt and I'm in SW Ohio. Been a while since I've been on a forum, but I'm not at all new to the hobby. We bought a small produce farm and I've spent the last four years getting our house remodeled (mostly) and getting the produce farm set up.

I have a 240 Miracles FOWLR that was butterfly heavy in its hay day, but is mostly empty at this point. Will be creating a build thread, although, it's more of a remodel thread at this point. Posts and responses will be slow, especially during produce season.

Current inhabitants are the super ultra rare Yellow Tang, a venustus angel and a mexican barberfish. The tank will still have butterflies, but I'm thinking of moving in a different direction with livestock.

Looking forward to getting back into the hobby after a short hiatus.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new