New To Radions HELP

Richard savage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, just bought some used gen 3 Radions and a reef link but the radions will not link up to the reeflink or show up on my page to add wirelessly. If it is due to the radions being attached to another account how do i factory reset them? echosmart website shows how to reset the gen 4-5 with the top buttons but nothing for the gen 3. or it recommends connecting them to your computer but it is not reading them after i connect them and unfortunately echo team customer support is closed right now so I am turning to you guys for help! thanks in advance.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The factory reset will work with the g3s as well. Curious if your g3s have the capacitive touch buttons or physical buttons??

As far as plugging them into your computer, you can do that as well but not sure you can view them with reeflink. You can download ecosmart live and directly connect to the radion and reset everything.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think ( I could be wrong too) but if the reeflink that you bought second hand was not removed from the previous owners account, it won't work for you until it has been removed.
I'm not sure if the lights are locked to that reeflink or not.
I've bought second hand Radions, ( gen 1's through gen 3's ) that were previously tied to anothers esl account, but worked fine in mine.
I think you should be able to.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.1%
Back