New to reef community

creeper.gif

Welcome to reef2reef
 
Welcome to the forum Greg, I look forward to the build thread. Lots of great people here!
Thanks, Just ordered optical pkg for smart phone. My three frags really POP at ramp down. The work and constant attention is paying off. I think I have to ask Santa for a reefer, My two maroon lightning clowns are going to out grow this red sea nano. Thats OK more frags ! Hopefully by then my rookie status will somewhat have diminished.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new