New to REEF2REEF from Ohio

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Hey guys I have always been in the fish hobby more fresh water then salt. I have only done one salt water tank which was a 30G cube, and ended up having to take it down. Now that I am all settled in my new house I will be starting a new 150G tank. Been poking around the forum for the last couple days and well I figured it was time to sign up. Happy reefing guys.
Welcome and congrats on new home.

Look forward to seeing photos of your upcoming build!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new