New To Reef2Reef in Eugene,Oregon

Chuck90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
30
Location
Eugene
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I just started a new 21 gallon Nano reef tank. I’m in Eugene Oregon. I had a tank about 15years ago when I was in high school and now I’m getting back into the hobby. I starting sources parts back in April of 2022 and the gear I am currently running…

Tank: ULTUM NATURE SYSTEM 90L (21gallon)

Sump: ESHOPPS RS-75

Overflow: XAQUA INOUT

Return pump: Maxspect
Jump DC 6K Controllable Return Pump (1585 GPH)

Heaters: BRS 100w Titanium Heater And AQUAEL 25W Ultra Heater for redundancy. Controlled by Ink Bird’s ITC-306a

Running GFO and Carbon

Here is a photo of my Aquarium setup

If you are on Instagram shoot me a follow at https://instagram.com/chucks90l?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E7A843C3-5BCA-4A60-9BA7-B43F9D0CC9A5.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone I just started a new 21 gallon Nano reef tank. I’m in Eugene Oregon. I had a tank about 15years ago when I was in high school and now I’m getting back into the hobby. I starting sources parts back in April of 2022 and the gear I am currently running…

Tank: ULTUM NATURE SYSTEM 90L (21gallon)

Sump: ESHOPPS RS-75

Overflow: XAQUA INOUT

Return pump: Maxspect
Jump DC 6K Controllable Return Pump (1585 GPH)

Heaters: BRS 100w Titanium Heater And AQUAEL 25W Ultra Heater for redundancy. Controlled by Ink Bird’s ITC-306a

Running GFO and Carbon

Here is a photo of my Aquarium setup

If you are on Instagram shoot me a follow at https://instagram.com/chucks90l?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E7A843C3-5BCA-4A60-9BA7-B43F9D0CC9A5.jpeg
Welcome! My old supervisor went to Eugene Oregon to help run the water department out there.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new