Tom Hanks Hello GIF
Welcome to R2R!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I just started a new 21 gallon Nano reef tank. I’m in Eugene Oregon. I had a tank about 15years ago when I was in high school and now I’m getting back into the hobby. I starting sources parts back in April of 2022 and the gear I am currently running…

Tank: ULTUM NATURE SYSTEM 90L (21gallon)

Sump: ESHOPPS RS-75

Overflow: XAQUA INOUT

Return pump: Maxspect
Jump DC 6K Controllable Return Pump (1585 GPH)

Heaters: BRS 100w Titanium Heater And AQUAEL 25W Ultra Heater for redundancy. Controlled by Ink Bird’s ITC-306a

Running GFO and Carbon

Here is a photo of my Aquarium setup

If you are on Instagram shoot me a follow at https://instagram.com/chucks90l?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E7A843C3-5BCA-4A60-9BA7-B43F9D0CC9A5.jpeg

Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. Seems like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Eugene:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Chuck90

Chuck90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. Seems like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Eugene:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Awesome thank you so much! I have a quick question. How do I link my build thread to my account? I’m a noob at forums

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome thank you so much! I have a quick question. How do I link my build thread to my account? I’m a noob at forums
Copy the web link to your build thread. Next, go to your account settings and paste it in the appropriate section. It's labeled. I look forward to checking it out!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No worries - we were all new once! Below is the info with links someone gave me when I was new. Step 1 is making build thread and step 2 is the linking part you are asking about:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back