New to reef2reef. Nem ID?

mdkirkham81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these nems that I have are Colorado Sunburst. Any help identifying would be great.

Thanks!

20200913_202232.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am un sure what the ID is but welcome to R2R!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
poss @OrionN may have your answer ;)
 
Looks like a rainbow bubble tip to me
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I’d take a photo under natural light and post it, it’ll help with the ID. I’m curious where you pick it up? LFS or another hobbyist? CSB are rare enough that most sellers know what they have... someone here should be able to help with the ID :).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new