New to Reef2Reef

thepolyper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Giovanni and I have a fully loaded 53 Gallon Red Sea Max Nano XXL. I have a serious passion for this hobby and would love to share my experience with anyone who’s interested! I always love learning from those who are more experienced than I am and have knowledge about something that I am unfamiliar with! My tank is proudly supported by Red Sea chemistry products and I have a sponsorship with them. My instagram page is the same as my username on here @thepolyper

IMG_3613.jpeg IMG_3659.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Be sure to make a tank thread for your awesome-looking tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone, my name is Giovanni and I have a fully loaded 53 Gallon Red Sea Max Nano XXL. I have a serious passion for this hobby and would love to share my experience with anyone who’s interested! I always love learning from those who are more experienced than I am and have knowledge about something that I am unfamiliar with! My tank is proudly supported by Red Sea chemistry products and I have a sponsorship with them. My instagram page is the same as my username on here @thepolyper

IMG_3613.jpeg IMG_3659.jpeg
Welcome, and gorgeous (FULL!) tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new