New to reef2reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtswan96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome!!
fantasy island.jpg
 
Hello everyone! My name is James. I am relatively new to saltwater aquariums and reefs. I currently am keeping a a 30 gallon aquarium with some fish and currently a few zoanthid. Looking to learn and expand upon my knowledge and the scape of my tank by adding corals and life!
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new