Jack Mammon Bifrons

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!... this might drag abit
New to aquatic forums actually, so im not sure what to put lol.
Im from the UK, iv had salt water since 12 (i think) as well as tropicals n koi/pond fish beforehand. I naturally progressed, through obsession, to reefs! Im currently working with a rsr250, sps dominated.

Clown pair, royal gramma pair, commet grouper and a purple tang call this home.

However, this is not a long term deal, im working on upgrades!

This might sound daft but, well, this is what iv been working towards the last few years...

Firstly we had to find a house that would take the tank (yes we brought a house based on its aquaticability) as well as the other critters i keep. Then we had to build something to house the rest of the managery as well as other tanks... the house was brought about this time 2017. Roughly 2000 hurdles later, but thats just an approximation, to now we've managed to get the foundations down to build the yet to be named... hurpaterium with added salt ? Haha neee...
Anyway.
An idea of what im TRYING to do is build these two huge tanks... nothings set in stone as iv been coming up with designs for years n when i find a fault i start again.

Tank 1 - room divider peninsula drop off 7X3.5X3 with drop off being 4'deep for the end 3' with the side, not by my dinning room, adjacent to my iguanas tank but i wouldn't be able to explain the look in writing haha.

Tank 2 - brace yourselfs... 10X5X5! This thank is not in the house exactly, its going with the critters. Took along time to get things started with this as builders have done me wrong to put it calmly. But the foundations for the building is done rebar and extra strong concrete inall.

I figure i should put these builds in the right place next but i wanted to say hi first.

Cheerd

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! 10x5x5 is huge! Cant wait to see it
Wtr2r43.gif

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back