New to REEF2REEF

catdiesel14

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I finally have my own beautiful tank after much hard work it’s been up and running for almost a year now.

25089D89-383A-41C2-BDE4-C93BCC428888.jpeg EDF41FC3-E51D-4E1F-AC37-016A54F9613E.jpeg C203926F-7D5C-45CF-80D4-681964ED07C4.jpeg
 
Thank you. The spotted puffer is awesome he’s 11” right now and has such a awesome personality

Awesome. I luv the puffers and how they have such a great personality. I'm looking to get a blue spot puffer myself. Welcome, again.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! This really is an amazing place for information and to find a reef community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new