New to reef2reef

Daniel’sReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I am pretty new to the reef tank club. So any information anyone can pass along would be great. I currently have a innovative marine nuvo mini 50 gallon. I have one Kessil a360we. I’ve had it running almost a year. Mostly soft corals but would like to do a mixed reef. Again any information on lightning schedules placement of corals and water flow and placement would be great.
Thank you for the help...
 

Attachments

  • 1D954C69-5919-45F3-9100-465DDBED5E4F.MOV
    56.5 MB
Welcome to R2R!
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

Stuart_minions_two_thumbs_up.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I encourage you to read the pinned threads at the top of the sub-forum for new users. We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new