New to reef2reef

Welcome aboard! You will love it here.
Girl Snorkel Hello.gif
 
Every time I see your Thor gif, it makes me laugh! I love the movie, I love this scene, and I love what you did with it. ;Hilarious
Thanks! I love the movie and when I watched this scene, the idea came to me for welcoming people!
 
Shout out from Oldsmar, FL!!! Hey all! I am new to the forum. I have 2 mixed reef tanks a RSM 170 and a fluval 13.5- I am looking to get a new reefer xxl for the holidays, I’ve had the bug now for 2 years and love the hobby!
Welcome!!
 
Shout out from Oldsmar, FL!!! Hey all! I am new to the forum. I have 2 mixed reef tanks a RSM 170 and a fluval 13.5- I am looking to get a new reefer xxl for the holidays, I’ve had the bug now for 2 years and love the hobby!
Welcome
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
 
Welcome to R2R, @Lilmssmartiepant !

Some of us are crazy for reefing, some of us are just crazy and many of us are both!

giphy.gif
 
Shout out from Oldsmar, FL!!! Hey all! I am new to the forum. I have 2 mixed reef tanks a RSM 170 and a fluval 13.5- I am looking to get a new reefer xxl for the holidays, I’ve had the bug now for 2 years and love the hobby!
Welcome to the forum! :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new