New to Reef2Reef

coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
​
 
Some of us are crazy for fish. Some of us are crazy for coral. Some of us are crazy for fish and coral. And some of us are just plain 'ol crazy!
Welcome to R2R!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome!!! Hope that you have a refrigerator, comfy couch, and table since that will be a place you are going to end up in often!
 
Welcome!!! Hope that you have a refrigerator, comfy couch, and table since that will be a place you are going to end up in often!
I agree, that was the original reason I wanted to put it in our house but I work from home often and plan on moving my office out to the shop...with my Reef.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new